On 1 April 2005 Adam Streicher and Elizca Roux joined forces to commence practising in partnership as Froneman Roux & Streicher Attorneys. Both partners are qualified conveyancers and notaries.
- – Obtained the degree Baccalaureus Legum (LLB) in 1994 from the University of Pretoria
- – Admitted as attorney in 1997
- – Admitted as notary in 1997
- – Admitted as conveyancer in 1998
Adam is a litigator and represents clients in matters ranging from commercial disputes to divorce actions. He regularly also advises on commercial- and other agreements and is thus well versed in general legal practise. As such he offers his clients a full range of legal services, including conveyancing, litigation, collections, commercial contracts, matrimonial matters and third party claims .
- – Obtained the degrees Baccalaureus Legum Civilium (BLC) (cum laude) in 1995 and Baccalaureus Legum (LLB)(cum laude) in 1997 from the University of Pretoria
- – Admitted as attorney on 10 February 2000
- – Admitted as conveyancer on 10 February 2000
- – Admitted as notary on 20 September 2001
Elizca is the founding partner of our firm and she established a successful conveyancing and notarial practice during the years. She attends to various bond registrations and bond cancellations on behalf of bond holders, all forms of property transfers, subdivisions, consolidations, establishment of townships, opening of sectional title registers, registration of servitudes and ante nuptial contracts, registration and establishment of Trusts, as well as the drawing of property contracts. Today Elizca is a specialist conveyancer, her expertise and experience spanning major property developments from the south coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal South Coast to the central business district of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bela-Bela, Hoedspruit and beyond. She has built a reputation as an expert in the fields of sectional title developments, specifically Section 25 Real Rights of Extension and conversion of Share Block developments into Sectional title developments.